In all the networking and planning I've been doing lately regarding the Fiesta Movement I find myself perplexed by the enthusiasm I've had for such a little car. I've tried running myself ragged in the past week trying to dig deep and wide to promote myself and my cause through various social networking sites. This has caused me to reflect on what I am doing. What am I doing? Why am I doing this? What do I have to gain from this? What do I expect in return? Well I suppose the answer doesn't come easy. One thing that I have learned is that if I get selected to do this it'll be an incredibly experience for 6 months and then life will be back to how it was. I'll remember what I did and I'll have memories of promoting a little American vehicle and annoying the snot out of my friends.
If I don't get selected I've wondered if this blog will die with it and I don't think that should happen. For the time being a huge amount of focus is dedicated to a car but I hope to include other aspects of my life. I've decided that I will try to make this blog into a universal journal of not just the Ford Fiesta but also about Pauls Fiesta in life. I know, it's corny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment