Thursday, March 5, 2009

Background Check, CHECK!

I got an email from the marketing group today. They wanted me to fill out a background check form. When I got the email from my home account I immediately filled it out and faxed it back. The email also included some updated info on the dates that you’re notified and the training dates. On or around March 27th will be when candidates will be selected to participate. The two-day training dates span across a two week period in 7 different cities including, LA, NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Seattle and Austin. There’s only one problem. I’ll be out of town on a business related trip when they're in Denver. I’ve emailed the marketing group to see if Ford plans to address conflicts that participants might have in their schedules with previously made engagements. Hopefully it's something that they expected. Fingers still crossed.

No comments: